Friday, August 19, 2005

Hot wheels

One may wonder what the URL of my blog is all about. Wasn’t all pre-meditated, I must admit. Thor’s Wheel is from a comic strip that I adore, and till sometime back, was addicted to – B.C., by Johny Hart. The strip is set in a prehistoric age as the name suggests. But it has humans, as intelligent as ever, co-habiting with talking ants going to anthill schools with the US flag on them, bludgeoned snakes and Miss Know-It-Alls. The wry and cynical humour will certainly get you. I can vouch for that.
Coming to Thor’s Wheels, it’s a makeshift shop selling - you guessed it – wheels. Mankind’s last great invention. Okay, I concede. With the exception of latex. The wheels are simple rolling stones and one cannot miss the satire on the marketing brouhaha associated with today’s automotive industry.
The connection? The day I was creating my blog (a surprisingly easy process), I had another window open where I was reading B.C. And bingo!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Tire said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts ##NAME##. I was looking for discount tires related information and found your blog. I have a discount tires site. You'll find info on motorcycle and atv tires as well as most major brands of vehicle tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter here, you can also get tire chain and winter tire recommendations for your vehicle. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home